Completing The U-VISA, I-918 Supplement B Form
For purposes of processing the U-VISA, I-918 Supplement B Form with our office, you will need to submit a completed application (with the exception of section 6) along with any supporting documentation you would like for us to review. You may email the application to EMcCaulley@SAO9.org or mail it to:
Office of the State Attorney
Victim Services Director
415 North Orange Avenue,
Orlando, Florida 32801
Please be sure to fill out Part 1-5 of the application completely.
Information for Part 2 is as follows:
- Name of Certifying Agency: Office of the State Attorney, Ninth Judicial Circuit
- Name of Certifying Official: Lisa Gong Guerrero
- Title and Division/Office of Certifying Official: Chief Assistant State Attorney
- Name of Head of Certifying Agency: Andrew A. Bain
- Agency Address – Street Number and Name: 415 North Orange Avenue
- City: Orlando
- State/ Providence: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32801
- Daytime Phone Number: 407-836-2425
- Fax No: 407-836-2499
- Agency Type: State
- Case Status: Completed (otherwise they can submit the application after the case has been resolved)
- Certifying Agency Category: Prosecutor
- Case No: (this is the Court Case Number)Our office will process the application and if appropriate, sign off on Part 6. Please be sure to provide a contact number and address so we can address any questions and return the application in a timely manner.
The information on this page is meant only as a guideline. If you are an interested party (witness, victim, or defense attorney) to a case that is currently open, you should receive correspondence from the State Attorney’s Office with more specific instructions. Pay close attention to the dates and instructions listed therein. Additionally, if you are a victim in a case that is currently being prosecuted by this office, special rights may be applicable to you. Please visit the Victim & Witnesses information page.